Mark Zuckerberg may have a $38 IPO, but he also has this weird verbal tic of saying “right” all the time that we put in this supercut.
1. Take an ugly, washed out photo of Mark Zuckerberg lighting a billion dollars on fire.
2. Make high-budget Hollywood studio movies about how David Fincher, Aaron Sorkin, and Jesse Eisenberg all rose to the top of their industries at the cost of their souls.
3. Pay a portion of what it would take to get someone to try and explain what Instagram is to my parents.
4. Build the world’s best Farmville Farm.
5. Develop a dislike button.
Hey Internet, we made you a lil somethin somethin. It’s an interactive compilation of every single viral video, meme, and adorable animal video that won over your heart this year.
From “You can’t explain that” to “Nyan Cat” to “Pepper Spray Cop” and everything in between.
We apologize in advance for ruining any chance of you studying for the next 3 hours.
(Source: College Humor)
COPY THIS STATUS IF YOU WOULD RATHER PAY FOR FACEBOOK THAN LOSE IT FOREVER.