I forget what I can’t remember.
A real click-turner.
Finish reading “If Popular Books Had Clickbait Titles”
We can’t escape it, so why not?
Finish reading How I Spent My Government Shutdown By John Boehner, Age 63 [Click for more]
The CH gang can’t shut up about the shut down.
I didn’t believe Upworthy existed back then. Until I clicked this.
Finish reading If Upworthy Existed Throughout History
No new matches, no no new.
Find out what he’s really good at and finish reading Drake’s OkCupid Profile
- 7:30 AM - Wake up with breakfast on the brain.
- 7:45 AM - Ask Mom what’s for breakfast.
- 8:00 AM - Eat breakfast.
- 9:00 AM - Finish breakfast.
- 9:15 AM - Think about school and college and stuff.
- 9:30 AM - Walk around.
- 9:45 AM - Look at the baby.
- 10:45 AM - Drive to Louis’s house.
- 11:00 AM - Talk with Louis about stuff— you know, school, girls.
- 11:30 AM - Drive home with the radio on. Nice.
- 11:35 AM - Refresh SaveWalterWhite.org.
- 11:37 AM - Remember that Dad was found naked in a convenience store once. Stupid gambling problem.
- 11:40 AM - Call up Uncle Hank. Talk about police stuff. Laugh a lot. Awesome, just awesome.
- 12:00 PM - Eat breakfast.
- 1:00 PM - Think about what a brainiac Dad is. Kinda cool, though.
- 1:15 PM - Take that cool car out for another spin. Snap a picture of myself to show Dad later — if he’s not busy with gambling or cancer.
- 2:15 PM - Wonder what Aunt Marie is doing, and if she’d be down to, like, watch a movie with me and the baby?
- 3:00 PM - Just chill out and listen to some cool music.
- 3:15 PM - Drive to the carwash. Play with the register. So cool.
- 3:30 PM - Ask Mom where Dad is. Weird. Whatever.
- 3:45 PM - Blush when Mom asks me about girls. Cut it out, Mom. I have a LIFE, you know. You think I’m gonna tell you about this stuff? Dream on, Mom. (Love you.)
- 4:00 PM - Drive home. Windows down. Flynn’s back, baby.
- 4:10 PM - Call Aunt Marie and ask if she needs any help with her computer.
- 4:15 PM - Think about how Uncle Hank is pretty cool. Maybe call him again. Nah, he’s probably busy putting bad guys in jail. (Awesome.)
- 4:20 PM - Sit in the backyard by the pool for a while.
- 5:20 PM - Clean blood off Dad’s shoes again (probably from his cancer).
- 5:30 PM - Call Louis to talk about some more stuff— you know, school, sports.
- 5:40 PM - Refresh SaveWalterWhite.org again. Because hey, you never know.
- 5:45 PM - Yell at the baby.
- 6:00 PM - Sing to the baby.
- 6:15 PM - Talk to the baby about stuff— you know, sports, girls.
- 6:30 PM - Stare at a wall until Mom comes home.
- 6:45 PM - Help Mom make breakfast.
- 7:00 PM - Eat breakfast.
Ladies and gents, these are some subtle but SERIOUS red flags that may reveal your potential lover to be a total psycho and/or bust. Take heed!
2 MORE MAJOR Dating Red Flags [Click to finish]
In the great global race, who’s winning?
7 Excuses for Missing Texts That Would Actually Be Legit [Click for 5 more]
Sry was busy choosing not 2 respond.