Greatest. Freakout. Ever.
You’ve played all these games. You just didn’t know it.
Finish reading —> If Videogames Were Based on Your Actual Life
Finish reading —> If College Were More Like Videogames
He’s got a license to kill within the agreed-upon multiplayer rules.
Illustrated by Caldwell Tanner
Written by Caldwell & Dorkly Editor-In-Chief Andrew Bridgman.
1. To increase realism, characters can text while smashing their cars into each other.
2. Luigi’s vehicle won’t start unless he blows into a little tube and gets less than a 0.02.
3. A lot of new items with which to destroy other drivers, such as fireballs, a boomerang, and passive-aggressive comments.
4. While coins were also collected in SNES MarioKart, in this game they are to be used properly after each level in investing in sources of passive income, learned from the mandatory, in-game “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” seminar.
5. Heated seats, dual seatback DVD players, and keyless entry. All come standard.
Finish reading 10 INSANE New Features in Mario Kart 8
Never realized Picasso was THAT into Sonic.
Finish reading If Famous Artists Made Internet Fan Art
Featuring your favorite characters like Fat Ghost, Cheese Wedge, and Someone’s Shield Probably!
Finish reading If Classic Videogames Were Named Based On Their Covers
Every tree is a happy tree when you’re on mushrooms!
Caldwell and Julia take turns drawing the ULTIMATE video game character in this week’s Drawfee Break.
Watch the episode & subscribe to The Drawfee Channel
Two can play at these games.
Finish reading Your Love Life, As Described by Videogames
The new interactive games are great! You get to smoke cigarettes and stare blankly out a window.