But, in all seriousness, time is just an illusion. There exists only the present instant … There is no yesterday nor any tomorrow, but only NOW. I read that on the back of a Pop-Tarts box.
See more of Ken M’s trolling here.
Hostess might not be going out of business just yet, but that doesn’t mean you can’t stir up a homemade batch of kicking someone while they’re down.
In the business world, that’s what’s known as “a weird and terrible deal”
10 Things Hostess Could Have Done to Avoid Going Out of Business [Click for Full Post]
- Had a fire sale in Colorado, Washington, and any other state with a college in it.
- Convinced a rapper, ideally Jay-Z, to change his name to Host-S pro bono so they could compete with Drake’s.
- Taped three Twinkies together and sold them as neck pillows outside of airports.
- Made Ho-Hos as sexy as the name suggests.
- Toned down the sexiness of Ding Dongs to make the name fit. [Keep Reading]
Twinkies face extinction as Hostess announces they’re filing for bankruptcy. Sources report Woody Harrelson “inconsolable.”