It’s the new circle of life.
Some of these thoughts would make pretty good unattributed stolen tweets.
10 Things Chris Brown Can Do Now That He’s Off Twitter [Click to continue reading]
1. Learn how to treat women he’d like to shit on with respect.
2. Focus on his music, or anything that isn’t being a terrible person.
3. Cover up his neck tattoo with one of those prisons.
4. Change his name to Kris Brown so we can take him even less seriously.
5. Change his name to Charlie Brown so we don’t have to feel so sad around Christmas time. [Keep Reading]
- Neither candidate may “live tweet” the debate.
- Neither candidate may speak negatively about the other’s clothes, weight, or “mama.”
- The candidates shall not reveal any information regarding the plot of “Looper.”
- The moderator shall not interject or interrupt a candidate’s response with clips from any humorous internet soundboard (i.e. Howard Stern, Borat).
- Candidates may not toss candy into the crowd to woo voters.
- Candidates may not partake in a debate drinking game, unless rules are fully agreed upon beforehand.
Tweeting a Dead Horse [Click to continue reading]
A Guide to Summer Migratory Species [Click to continue reading]