CollegeHumor Loves AMC [Click to begin playlist]
AMC, which airs many of our favorite shows, such as Breaking Bad, Mad Men and The Walking Dead, is alright in our book. There’s nothing funny about meth cooking zombies that work in advertising though. This is a real issue people.
The Walking Dead: A Bad Lip Reading [Click to watch]
Fight the dead, fear tree shivving.
Next week on the Walking Dead.. “Fish can hear you thinking just before you sneeze.”
The Walking Dead Meets Congress [Click to watch]
Like they say, “Fight The Living”.
The government is deadlocked and there’s no way out. All in favor of being terrified?
Oh Carl, just stay in the house, will ya! *Cue laugh track*
Flowchart: What TV Show Are You Watching? [Click to find out]
No spoilers here. Just predictable viewing habits.
It’s a question worth asking, because those Mayans were SUPER unspecific about what kind of “end of the world” is about to go down.
The Walking Dead Season 3 Mega-Recap [Click to continue reading]
The Walking Dead Season 3 ‘Midseason Finale’ aired this week (aka, ‘The Walking Dead Give You A Two-Month Break So You Don’t Fall Way The Hell Behind When You’re Home With Your Parents’ Stupid DVR-less TVs Finale), so let’s take a moment to recap the shockingly eventful third season the only way any of us on the internet can tolerate: With a bunch of dumb Photoshops and some easily-ignorable words between them!
Many spoilers below! [Keep Reading]
We just hope Edward Scissorhands didn’t hook up with anyone that night.
"Brains. Brains. My goodness, Jeeves, this one tastes like it went to Dartmouth. Leave it for the dog."
In honor of tonight’s premiere, we humbly present this list:
- Carl, stay in the house.
- Seriously, Carl. Stay in the house
- Carl, I don’t want to yell but it’s the middle of the zombie apocalypse and we’re going to need you to stay close by.
- Okay, buddy. Can you be a good little sheriff and stay put? I don’t know, guard the living room. Yes, okay here’s a special hat and you are officially on duty to protect the couch cushions. Just stay in the house.
- Carl, I’d ground you but it seems a bit trite what with the hordes of Zombies outside trying to eat our faces.
- Remember what happened when another little kid wandered off alone? You were here for that.
- It’s great you’re keeping your childish rebellion alive but if one of the bad guys gets you, Daddy is going to have to shoot you in the head.
- Please, Carl. Just stay here. I’ll be right back. Protect the couch cushions. Make some lunch. Get back to doing that math homework we inexplicably cared about 4 episodes ago.
- Carl, I’m not fucking around. Please, Carl. Just stay in the house. Do this one fucking thing. Just stay in the house for the next 5 minutes.
- HAS ANYONE SEEN CARL?? HE’S NOT IN THE HOUSE.