CollegeHumor wants to do a panel at SXSW on “Creating Custom Branded Content” (Pandhandler Pranks Entire Subway Car) & we need your help. We’d love for you to vote for our panel here: http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/41220
Some of the questions we’ll *hopefully* be answering:
- What does it mean to make good branded content? Good for the brand vs good for the consumer?
- What is the process of coming up with the concept? Is it collaborative with the client, and how many ideas do you typically go through before settling on one?
- How much of your creative is budget-based?
- How do you get a celebrity to be in a branded video?
- How do you balance making money and working with a brand message without losing creative integrity?
Thanks to everyone for everything, always. Vote