Thank you Tumblr fans for the questions you asked last week to the CH writers. We just got done filming and the episode will be up Sunday. Next week Jake & Amir will be on so we’re taking any crazy questions you have for them and the rest of the CH staff. We received over 350 questions last week. Let’s break that. Ask away us in our inbox.
Hey CollegeHumor fans! We have a weekly YouTube Comment Show where we answer questions people leave on videos, but we’re thinking about switching it up a bit. So, if you and your friends have any questions you’d like to ask the CollegeHumor staff then you should send them straight to our Tumblr inbox. We’re compiling the best ones for the show so think hard and ASK AWAY!
Here’s an example of one of the episodes if you haven’t seen it.
They try to get to know their residents.
15 Things We Can Learn About Humanity From Google Autocomplete [Click for more]
Nothin’ like good old fashioned information.
Screencap - Jesus, Mary and Joseph
20 Questions You Should Never Ask in Class [Click for full article]
- I know you said that this wouldn’t be included on the exam, but [INSERT ANYTHINGHERE].
- Yes, but would these principles still hold true if humans existed in a vacuum in outer space and there was no such thing as linear time or reality?
- Before I jump into the recurring motifs in Emily Dickinson’s poetry, can someone tell me if the tribal tattoo on my lower back looks infected?
- Is our textbook missing a chapter? I couldn’t find the part where it explains that the Holocaust was all just a hilarious hoax.
- Aren’t we just cheating ourselves in the long run if we all don’t read The Brothers Karamazov in its native Russian?
- Could I make my final project about how all of this “Introduction to Physics” stuff is kind of like Twitter?
- This is a little off topic, but could we safely say that we have now officially entered the post-post-post-modern age?
- Would you mind elaborating a bit more on the critical response to the homosexual undercurrents of Hitchcock’s earlier films? Also, what the fuck is a homosexual?
- How come we’re not reading any J.K. Rowling? Isn’t this Classics of American Literature? [Keep Reading]
It’s a dog-eat-dog world (because they picked that over dog-eat-poop).
Step 1: Ask on Yahoo
Time to discover what kind of future you’re already setting yourself up for.
Santa’s Yahoo Answers [Click to keep reading]
Well who’s he supposed to ask? The elves?
"I stole, cheated, and made fires."