Some nights are so unforgettable, you can’t remember what happened.
A prequel to the Four Women You’ll Marry.
Hey! It’s a Facebook Invite from Your Party Promoter Friend [Click for more dollar $ign$ where they $houldn’t be]
Oh, cool, the third invitation this week.
23 Photos from an Epic Night Out [Click for more]
Here’s to the nights we’ll never remember and the friends we’ll never forget. Unless there are pictures of the things we’d like to forget. In which case, fuck.
Reggie Watts and renowned DJ Borgore try to turn everyday places into all-out ragers. Can music start a party anywhere? Watch and find out.
Mary-Kate gives a presentation about the Wig Party. You must not have got the invite. It was dress to impress.
8 Ways To Skip Your Friends’ Stupid Shit Now That It’s Warm Out [Click for more]
Friends: They’re always inviting you to their stupid shit. Birthday drinks, improv shows, parties that aren’t within 200 feet of your bed — you name it! Fortunately, when it’s cold and terrible outside during winter, it’s easy to skip this shit, because you can just text your friend “sorry, it sucks outside” and miss their thing and they have to be cool with it because they’d totally skip your thing too if the situation were reversed.
When it’s NICE outside, however, skipping your friends’ shit becomes much more difficult. So difficult, in fact, that many people simply give up and actually attend the shit. This is a classic amateur mistake, and one that, after reading this post, you’ll never have to make again! Here are 8 Surefire Ways To Skip Your Friends’ Stupid Shit Now That It’s Nice Out.
12 People Who Passed Out Too Early in the Party [Click for more]
It’s best viewed while listening to heroic music. Trust us. Takes it to a whole new level.
Your Birthday: Then and Now [Click to continue]
This year, wish to never get older.
If Alcohol Had Mascots Like Cereal [Click for more mascots]
It’s the most important meal of the evening.
Today in CH History: The Roast of Weed
It’s been a year. Have you recovered from your addiction?
They really dropped the ball.
1. Write an email. Let someone know that you’re sorry without having to make eye contact, or an attempt at pretending to actually be sorry.
2. Make a phone call. After experiencing the living hell that is answering a ringing phone, whatever you did last night won’t seem nearly as bad.
3. Replace whatever you destroyed. If you barfed on someone’s cocktail dress, get them a new one. If you ruined someone’s relationship, buy them two.
4. Buy a gift. If it’s a good enough present, it should get someone to forget about your festive failings, and not stand as a memorial to it.
5. Disappear for a while. You’ll get to avoid whoever it is that you want to avoid, and they’ll get the gift of not having to see your face. [Keep Reading]