He’s got a license to kill within the agreed-upon multiplayer rules.
- Neither candidate may “live tweet” the debate.
- Neither candidate may speak negatively about the other’s clothes, weight, or “mama.”
- The candidates shall not reveal any information regarding the plot of “Looper.”
- The moderator shall not interject or interrupt a candidate’s response with clips from any humorous internet soundboard (i.e. Howard Stern, Borat).
- Candidates may not toss candy into the crowd to woo voters.
- Candidates may not partake in a debate drinking game, unless rules are fully agreed upon beforehand.
Rude, but at least he’s not playing with Oddjob.