The CollegeHumor cast doesn’t understand time zones, traffic, or how weather works. That doesn’t mean they won’t travel 3,000 miles to argue about it.
Come see me and some funny friends at UCB East this Monday night at Comedy Central’s Corporate Retreat. Make reservations HERE. NOW!
Today, after pooling all our lunch money together to buy tickets, we had an important meeting to discuss how we would spend our 640 Million dollars when we inevitably win the lottery tonight.
Here are our Top 25 Picks:
1. Dive into the money Scrooge McDuck style and use the bloodied coins to pay for my medical bills.
2. Slip Israel & Palestine each a cool $20 mil to stop making my google news feed such a bummer.3.
4. Finally buy that Princess Di Beanie Baby.
5. A Freaks & Geeks reunion where everyone’s older and it’s set in the 90’s.
6. Buy and then immediately close every single Staples in the country.
7. Buy all the burgers at a McDonald’s just so we can watch them try to explain to people that they’re all out of burgers.
8. Pay off the Dave Matthews Band to never play a song ever again.
(Source: College Humor)
We’ve got a great show coming up next week at Upright Citizen’s Brigade!
We’re looking for some social media/community interns! It’s a small team, so you’ll be given a broad range of responsibilities and opportunities to get involved. Not one single coffee run is on your horizon.
- Daily cultivation of new CollegeHumor content for social media
- Reporting on user engagement, response, CTR
- Ownership of CH Intern Facebook Page
- Growth strategy
- Learning to express your emotions entirely in GIFs
- Furthering CH community presence on discovery sites (Reddit, SU)
- Community Engagement
- Must be current college student and able to receive college credit
- Be within commuting distance of NYC (Our office is located in Manhattan)
- Be able to commit at least three days a week
- Reliable and great work ethic
- Winning personality, familiar with CollegeHumor, interest in comedy and unlimited free snacks
How to apply:
Send a polite cover letter and resume here
Also please include a link to your tumblr/twitter so we don’t have to google you until we find it ourselves.
We’re incredibly excited about next week’s show! Come hang out with us IRL.
Hosted by Streeter Seidell
- Aaron Glaser
- Adam Newman
- David Cope
- and a LIVE Hardly Working!
Grab your tickets here before they sell out!
Trick Shots!!! (with Wayne Gretzky) - (Click through to watch)
Go ahead. Try this at home.
(Source: College Humor)