Better than old Orleans
Bane Responds to the Super Bowl Blackout [Click to watch]
He’s Baltimore’s reckoning, and Bane is also super scary.
According to reports, the New Orleans Hornets are looking to change their name to the Pelicans for the 2013-14 NBA season. New Orleans may be “The Pelican State,” but this team name needs to shoo. [Click to continue reading]
- Unibrow Yes, their star player is monobrowed man, Anthony Davis, but this represents so much more. A unibrow is a bunch of things coming together as one to form a larger, more unified, and scarier thing, and if that’s not intimidating—what is?
- Dunkeroos Enthusiasm for 90’s nostalgia might run out eventually, but luckily, the idea of a kangaroo dunking a basketball never will.
- Mardi Gras A local favorite and an easy way to skip the debate over whether a team’s name should be pluralized.
- White Dudes Not great, but it makes about as much sense as Washington Redskins.
- Lunar Craters Not great, but it makes about as much sense as Los Angeles Lakers. [Keep Reading]
"Wonderful. With this wedding part 1 of our plan has been put in motion."
Or if you want to know what’s actually going on in this picture.
Bear Grylls teaches you how to survive an onslaught of boobies on Mardi Gras.
Cool news! We’re teaming up with our friends at Voodoo to give you access to special pricing one of the biggest events of the year. Featuring Soundgarden and over 100+ more bands, Voodoo Experience is a 3-day concert Halloween weekend in New Orleans.
And between now and June 8th, we’re going to give you special prices on your tickets.
More details at: www.thevoodooexperience.com