Start reading 6 SUPER HOT Sex Moves From PG-13 Movies
The race is on. These ain’t your average Billy Goats Gruff.
Be our guest, be our guest, let this tablet do the rest.
Where dreams don’t come true
Full Post►►► 6 Horrible Messages Implied By Disney Movies
Definitive proof that trailers are the best part.
I don’t know how they do things in Agahbah, but I for one do not feel right rooting for a hero that needs to use slave labor to reach his goal.
5 MORE ►►► Horrible Messages Implied By Disney Movies
You can’t turn down a triple-dog dare no matter how gross it is.
1. How come they didn’t use any muggle inventions to inform their magic inventions?
2. Why wouldn’t everyone get a magic portrait of themselves and essentially live forever?
3. Why would J.K. Rowling even include the time-turner?
4. So, was Hagrid’s dad just a pervert or what?
5. If Fred and George had the Marauder’s Map during the events of the Chamber of Secrets, why didn’t they use it to help figure out who was opening the chamber?
6. Why would Hogwarts have students ride to the castle on animals they could only see if they’d seen death?
7. Why does Malfoy try to befriend Harry when they first meet?
8. Why aren’t they more careful what they teach Slytherin kids?
Finish reading 12 Things That Still Bother Me About Harry Potter
As “Catching Fire” showed this weekend, surviving a bloodthirsty future is a horrific ordeal, unless you’re a modern-day bro. Armed only with the arrogance of an asshole and a few cans of body spray, three contemporary would-be warriors describe how they’d win the Hunger Games, if they weren’t busy comfortably watching it.
May the Afikoman be ever in your favor.
Based on the hit novels and movie, it’s the new board game where girls face their biggest fears: dating and death.
(Source: College Humor)
The adventures of Katniss Everdeen like you’ve never seen them before: gross.
The $161.1 million “Catching Fire” made this weekend is the biggest opening ever for a movie not available in 3D! Now you can watch the unabridged version we made.