“My dad thinks my Macbook Pro runs on AA batteries.
Let’s mark these down 30%.
“I recently convinced my parents to update their 8 year old desktop to a new iMac. My dad was confused as to why he couldn’t install all his old Windows programs on it. In particular, he pulled out a box containing an edition of TurboCAD for Windows 95 on seven FLOPPY DISKS and asked why he couldn’t install it.”
- Hello, welcome to the Apple store. How can I help you?
- Yeah, hi, I was wondering if you could explain the difference between the iPad and the iPad mini?
- The iPad mini is smaller than the iPad.
- But, isn’t the iPhone already like a small iPad.
- Yes, but this is larger than the iPhone.
- What if I want something larger than an iPhone, but smaller than an iPad mini?
- You should get an iPhone maxi or an iPad mini mini. Which is not to be confused with an iPad Minnie, which has Minnie Mouse branding, or the iPad Minnie mini, which is an iPad Minnie, but smaller. Of course if you’re looking for something bigger you can always go with the iPad Maxi, but don’t get the iMaxi Pad, which is just a maxi pad with an apple logo. Unless that’s what you want. then of course you also have the option of an iMaxi Mini or an iMaxi Maxi.
- Y’know I think this is all too confusing. How about a normal computer.
- Great! You can take a look over here at our iMac and our mac mini.
- What’s the difference?
- Well, an iMac is a big mac mini, but it’s not a Big Mac mini, which would be a small version of popular MacDonald’s burger. We don’t sell that here, but if you’re hungry you can always purchase an iMac mini, which is a small bowl of mac and cheese, and should not be confused with either the iMac or the mac mini. If that’s not enough food you can get a bigger bowl of mac and cheese, which we call a Big iMac. This is, of course, neither a Big Mac burger, nor a larger version of the iMac computer.
Yeah, but can “sense” get a high score of 1,500 on Angry Birds?
Grandma shoots MAC with assault rifle and an iPhone with a shotgun.
“My mom has owned a PC laptop for two years before she broke it this spring. Since I was going to be traveling for the summer, I let her use my Macbook while I was away. About two weeks into my trip, my mother called me and said “Wow, I love your computer! Did you know you can unplug it from the wall and use it at the kitchen table or on the couch- I even took it out on the porch yesterday!?” It took me another week to convince her this wasn’t a feature exclusive to Apple computers.”
This image popped up from Apple’s WWDC on Monday. It’s amazing that such a simple object can generate that much excitement, so here’s 11 images of photographers getting excited over other things. As a bonus we’ve included the original image with the computer cut out. If you want to submit your own Excited Photographers image, you can do so here.
"It looks just like the last one! Amazing!"
(Source: College Humor)
She has over 25 web results for how stupid your face is.
(Source: College Humor)