You’ve been singing every song incorrectly your entire life.
Nobody spits hot fire like Trebek
Can you match the lame lyric to the artist?
1) “I’m 5’5” but I can six nine”
2) “Mix that Goose with Malibu I call it ‘Malibooyah’”
3) "Spaghetti bolognese in the Polo Lounge"
4) "I be tossin’, enforcin’, my style is awesome / I’m causin more Family Feud’s than Richard Dawson"
5) ”Hey, this is my jam”
6) ”I giggle outside the booth; ain’t no joke inside”
7) ”I’m the definition of: half man, half drugs”
8) ”I beat the Pussy UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, UP”
9) ”I love you like a fat kid love cake”
10) ”Hilton / Hilton / Bitch, I’m Paris Hilton (4x)”
Harder better faster daft-er.
Screencap - I don’t think that’s how the Ke$ha version goes.
The hard-on part doesn’t come till later.
Especially that Carly Rae Jepsen earworm, “Perchance We’ll Engage In Telephonic Discourse”.
You’re going to love them. Well, at least that’s what you’ll tell everyone.
They are never ever ever getting together.
Y’all gonna make me do crochet up in here, up in here.
I’ve heard of words, but connected words? That’s crazy. Oh.
This past Tuesday, Justin Bieber told reporters that one of the new songs on his upcoming album, “Believe,” touched upon the false paternity accusation made by super fan Mariah Yeater. Yesterday we got our hands on a leaked draft of the song.
(Source: College Humor)