“If you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the problem.” - Brandi from Orange County in season whatever talking to Brandi 2 from who gives a shit.
In honor of the return of Arrested Development, and the recent news that a lot of your favorite shows have probably been canceled this year, let us celebrate the shows that made it. The shows that were so exquisitely terrible that they got to stay on the air forever. You won’t believe what the last one is.
Disagree with these opinions? Ok! Vote on what you think is the best movie invention here.
Things That Make it Seem Like I Have No Friends (But I Have Tons) [Click for more]
I’ve got a bunch of friends! Really!
1. That moment when you go on the internet…
2. That feeling you get when you see a random number preceding a random plural noun…
3. That tingle-tingle RIGHT AFTER your finger presses down on the mouse…
4. That thing where you’re scrolling…
5. That meh whatever where you’re like um OK?
7. That wait no what’s happening when you glaze over and understand the totality of your decision #wut…
8. That help me when you DGAF…
9. That please-help-me-I-need-help when you still own a Furby…
Simple Ways to Improve 7 Popular Websites [Click for more]
Tumblr — Allow Responses to Comments, Like a Normal Website
Just a suggestion Tumblr. Please don’t hurt us.
These movies are only family friendly if your family is as friendly as Kevin’s from Home Alone.
Here’s all the movies that most likely turned every character into a future sociopath.
7 New Breeds of Douchebag [Click for more douchiness]
These annoying species have evolved to a near-perfect state of awful.
The 10 Best and Worst Things About Spring [Click for more]
Spring is either your favorite season or your nightmare. Roll over each image to go from spring delight to SPRING DOLDRUMS.
Always inside our hearts and pants. Say goodbye to the other stuff you should throw out.
If you don’t know which person that is then it’s probably YOU.
You can answer any tough life decision with Pro/Con lists. Here are a few more examples.
Obituaries for the Stuff You Should Throw Out [Click to pay your respects to all that have passed]
They may have lived short, unfulfilled lives but their memories will live on for eternity or till the end of this week.