- At the load screen, tap the K Star six times in a row to skip right to being spotted by a Big Hollywood Agent who wants to make you a Big Hollywood Super Star.
- At the character select screen, swipe down, then left, then left again to gain 5000 Social Media points and a write-up on a some blog calling you an “Instagram Celeb.”
- Tap the Hollywood sign twelve times to up your Star Rating by fucking a photographer at the Torque premiere.
- When talking to the VALET PARKING GUY outside Kim’s perfume launch party, TIP TRIPLE to get four free Speedballs and an exclusive invite to McG’s forty-fifth at his Venice fuckpad.
- When Jake (the Journalist) asks you out, instead of tapping “Sure!” or “Let’s just be friends”, scroll left, then right, then left, then right, then up, then down to gain 100 Love Points and instead get martinis with Chez, a guy who “did some consulting on SAW VI” and “can definitely get you your own reality show, hundo percent.”
BONUS: To up your Star Rating, sign whatever he hands you. That way you can skip all the hard shit.
- When out shopping with Kim, shoplift. It saves Money and increases your Style Points. Plus, whatever, it’ll be fine.
Finish reading Cheat Codes for the Kim Kardashian iPhone Game
Even with creepy clown paint, I’d still watch every episode of Seinfeld.
Cannot wait for the Mrs. Doubtfire sequel! But, there are still 8 Things That Bother Us About The Original
The Internet would’ve HATED Jafar.
Finish reading If Disney Characters Were Modern-Day Celebrities
THERE’S 6 MORE!
Ability: After absorbing Miley Cyrus, all of Kirby’s opponents begin arguing over every single thing that Kirby does, becoming too distracted to attack and making Kirby invincible. Read more
Last night, Kanye West proposed to Kim Kardashian by casually renting out an entire baseball stadium complete with a live orchestra. And praise Yeezus, the invites are already in the mail. Kim and Kanye’s Wedding Invite
Celebrity Airbrushing is Getting Out of Hand [Click to see before picture]
We all know that magazines use airbrushing and photoshop to erase anything that doesn’t fit with society’s standard of beauty. But when does a “touch up” become complete revisionism? Here are some of the worst offenders.
Twidiots: KAYNE West Is an Idiot [Click for more]
Ima let you finish, just get my damn name right.
Now I ain’t sayin’ she a normal kid.
Have any suggestions?
Who Wore It Better? [Click for full fashion guide
The first two are obvious, but we promise it gets harder. Keep playing.
You know the hormones are getting to her when she starts designing her wardrobe off of home decor.