It’s news worth watching.
I believe in America’s Future, as well as its LoveSexSounds.
Four more seasons! Four more seasons!
They absolutely have to find her now. Let’s just say she knows some “things” about our vice president.
Obama and Romney tackle the issues, and each other. The second episode in our 321 Fight series.
Almost as good as Joe’s weekly drunken karaoke parties.
Danville must be closer to Pawnee than we realized.
P90-wha? Lord of mercy, ya gotta be kiddin’ me.
Joe Biden’s game plan to laugh incredulously at everything his opponent said went way overboard. Was he even paying attention?
Hey, at least they would find common ground in not wanting that to happen.
Joe Biden’s VP Debate Checklist [Click for full article]
There’s a lot of pressure on ol’ Uncle Joe tonight. And with the future of the country (sort of) on his shoulders, the fella’s gotta stay on track.
- Breathe, smile, and just do what you’ve been practicing. You’ve gotten some great advice over these past few days and you need to STICK TO IT. Ya got this, champ.
- Right off the bat – make jokes, lots of jokes. People are SO wound up and worried about being OFFENDED these days, my GOSH, so just loosen the place UP for Pete’s sake. The one about the Indian and the Rabbi in the hot air balloon is a good start. Gotta get the crowd on your side from the beginning.
- Make sure you look Ryan dead in the eyes with those mean Wilmington peepers and rattle that Midwestern wimp to his core. Don’t be afraid to scare the living bejeezus out of that pretty boy chump. With Mean, Lean Joe Biden looking across the table at him, he’ll crumple like paper. That Delaware grit ain’t there for nothin’, I’ll tell ya that much.
- Be clear, calm, and precise with figures and statistics. Don’t get overexcited and start jumpin’ up and prancin’ around like some sort of San Francisco Ballerina man – my gosh, can you imagine – so just cool it, alright?
- Don’t hold back on calling Rep. Ryan out when he twists the facts (or saying he looks like a weasel with some constipation issues – jeez Louise, Joe, will ya calm down already, save these gems for the STAGE, c’mon man!) Continue reading here