Started from the batter now we hungry
This hit #1 on the Tattoine charts.
Prank News Network: Here to prove people will believe anything they hear if you phrase it like a question and are holding a microphone.
- University of Texas accepts tweets as applications
- Beyonce cast as new Harry Potter
- Delaware will be underwater by 2025
The feuding actor and rapper exchanged nasty calls, and we’ve got the audio, unfortunately.
10 Things Hostess Could Have Done to Avoid Going Out of Business [Click for Full Post]
- Had a fire sale in Colorado, Washington, and any other state with a college in it.
- Convinced a rapper, ideally Jay-Z, to change his name to Host-S pro bono so they could compete with Drake’s.
- Taped three Twinkies together and sold them as neck pillows outside of airports.
- Made Ho-Hos as sexy as the name suggests.
- Toned down the sexiness of Ding Dongs to make the name fit. [Keep Reading]
What to Expect From Obama’s DNC Speech [Click to read full article]
- Good stuff about Barack Obama
- Bad stuff about Mitt Romney
- Some true stuff
- Some not as true stuff
- Stuff about health care
- Stuff about Michelle
- Just stuff
- Shots of old ladies smiling and clapping
- Shots of old ladies crying and wiping away tears
- Shots of old ladies burning effigies of Paul Ryan
- Personal anecdotes of struggle
- “Four more years” chants
- People screaming, shouting, throwing things
- People collapsing in the aisles and speaking in tongues
Picture courtesy of Boston Globe via ABC News
He’s got 99 problems but a Jedi ain’t one.
25 More Rappers Who Need Name Changes Like Snoop [Click to continue reading]
Snoop Dogg made headlines today by changing his name to Snoop Lion after being rechristened by a Rastafarian priest. Here are a 25 more rappers we think should follow in his footsteps with illin’ name changes of their own: