See more of Ken M’s trolling here.
Parting is such sugary sweet sorrow.
Hostess might not be going out of business just yet, but that doesn’t mean you can’t stir up a homemade batch of kicking someone while they’re down.
In the business world, that’s what’s known as “a weird and terrible deal”
10 Things Hostess Could Have Done to Avoid Going Out of Business [Click for Full Post]
- Had a fire sale in Colorado, Washington, and any other state with a college in it.
- Convinced a rapper, ideally Jay-Z, to change his name to Host-S pro bono so they could compete with Drake’s.
- Taped three Twinkies together and sold them as neck pillows outside of airports.
- Made Ho-Hos as sexy as the name suggests.
- Toned down the sexiness of Ding Dongs to make the name fit. [Keep Reading]
Twinkies face extinction as Hostess announces they’re filing for bankruptcy. Sources report Woody Harrelson “inconsolable.”
“I work at a restaurant as a hostess. We have three different size booths; two tops, four tops, and six tops. One day a young couple came in. Since there were only two, I sat them at a two top. They insisted that it was too small so I moved them to a four top. They insisted that that was also too small. I then moved them to a six top which was too big, back to a four top which was too big, and finally to the original two top which was “perfect””