You can answer any tough life decision with Pro/Con lists. Here are a few more examples.
Have you seen the new series of Zoobooks? They feature the world’s most exotic human beings! Now you can finally read about all those people whom you’ve never seen in real life, but you know must be out there. Somewhere. Well, here they are!
Featuring LL Cool J!
The Podcast Rating System We Desperately Need [Click for more]
…but don’t necessarily want.
The Most Popular YouTube Videos of the Last 5000 Years [Click for more]
1. Pyramid slaves lose traction and the block drags them all the way down the ramp
2. Indo-Aryan nomads freaked out by eclipse
3. Unbelievable joust where a guy gets impaled on his opponent’s lance, stays on, and the winning horse just keeps running with the weight of two guys
4. Samurai trying to show off misses the mannequin and slashes the Emperor’s robe
5. Horse is sad after his owner dies at the battle of Agincourt Continue
The Complete History of Google [Click for more]
A behind the scenes look at how it all got started.
The Evolution of Daniel Day-Lewis’ Facial Hair in Film [Click to SWOON]
It hasn’t always been survival of the trimmest.
Warren G. Harding, The Movie [Click for more]
An unforgettable movie about a forgettable president.
The 77 Greatest U.S. Presidents Ever [Click for full list]
1. George Washington
2. Abraham Lincoln
3. Thomas Jefferson
4. John Adams
T-5. Theodore Roosevelt
T-5. Franklin D. Roosevelt
7. John F. Kennedy
8. Dwight Eisenhower
9. Harry Truman
10. Andrew Jackson
11. James Madison
12. Woodrow Wilson
13. James Monroe
14. Bill Clinton
15. John Quincy Adams
16. Ronald Reagan
17. James K. Polk
18. Lyndon Johnson
19. Barack Obama
20. Martin Van Buren
21. George H.W. Bush
22. Gerald Ford
23. Herbert Hoover
24. Jimmy Carter
24. William H. Taft
25. John Quincy Adams
26. Grover Cleveland
27. Rutherford B. Hayes
28. Martin Van Buren
29. Chester A. Arthur
30. James A. Garfield
31. Calvin Coolidge
32. Richard Nixon
33. William McKinley
34. Zachary Taylor
35. John Tyler
36. Benjamin Harrison
37. William Henry Harrison
38. George W. Bush
39. Millard Fillmore
40. Franklin Pierce
41. Ulysses S. Grant
42. Andrew Johnson
43. James Buchanan
44. Warren Harding
46. You guys, I promised my editors a list of 77 of these for a wacky, themed President’s Day list. Do you KNOW what happens if I can’t fulfill my Internet List Quota?? THEY’LLBREAK MY THUMBS THEN TURN THE VIDEO OF THEM BREAKING MY THUMBS INTO AGIF AND POST THAT GIF WITH NO LINKBACK CREDIT TO ME!!! And that’s for a FIRSToffense.
47. OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD WHAT WAS I THINKING??? God Dammit Hopper –SEVENTY-SEVEN PRESIDENTS??? You fucking moron. You could’ve just done 20 or even, oh I don’t know, FORTY-FOUR, how about that number? But no, had to be “better” than the other 9 trillion other Presidential-Ranking lists on the internet and now you’ve federally fucked yourself.
48. Alright, alright, don’t panic. I’m sure I can pad this list with some more presidents and/or random shit from the 90s. CONTINUE
Mirror mirror on the wall: I DON’T KNOW WHICH CGI COMPOSITE TO SHOOT.
Regret Everything: I’m Bad At Drugs [Click for article]
Comedian Will Hines puts those dirty hippies to shame (because they wouldn’t get to see Three’s Company till ‘77).
This Day in CH History - The Student Film Awards
The only real losers are the audience.
The only way people can really review the past year.