1. To increase realism, characters can text while smashing their cars into each other.
2. Luigi’s vehicle won’t start unless he blows into a little tube and gets less than a 0.02.
3. A lot of new items with which to destroy other drivers, such as fireballs, a boomerang, and passive-aggressive comments.
4. While coins were also collected in SNES MarioKart, in this game they are to be used properly after each level in investing in sources of passive income, learned from the mandatory, in-game “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” seminar.
5. Heated seats, dual seatback DVD players, and keyless entry. All come standard.
Finish reading 10 INSANE New Features in Mario Kart 8