1. When a member has been recognized and is speaking on a motion to re-refer a bill, he must stand upright at his desk and may not lean thereon.
2. When speaking, a member must confine himself to the subject under debate. In discussing an amendment, the debate must be confined to the amendment and not include the general merits of the bill or other proposition.
3. Should a member violate the rules three times (strikes), they shall be deemed “out.”
4. No “takesy-backsies” will be recognized if a member speaks on a non-germane topic, the speaking member may not “say, oh, wait a minute” and then make a rewinding sound and start over. This rule will still be in effect even if the rewinding sound is eerily accurate, and kind of cool.
5. The speaking member will not play as Oddjob. Keep Reading
(Source: College Humor)