And now, a moment of silence for their kids being with them in public.
Comedy = Tragedy + Time
Walk it off.
The Official Matrix of Fun - What you want to do isn’t always what you want to admit you’ve done.
Did we miss anything?
1. Write an email. Let someone know that you’re sorry without having to make eye contact, or an attempt at pretending to actually be sorry.
2. Make a phone call. After experiencing the living hell that is answering a ringing phone, whatever you did last night won’t seem nearly as bad.
3. Replace whatever you destroyed. If you barfed on someone’s cocktail dress, get them a new one. If you ruined someone’s relationship, buy them two.
4. Buy a gift. If it’s a good enough present, it should get someone to forget about your festive failings, and not stand as a memorial to it.
5. Disappear for a while. You’ll get to avoid whoever it is that you want to avoid, and they’ll get the gift of not having to see your face. [Keep Reading]
10 Last-Minute Halloween Costumes [Click to continue reading]
The Good Book has some bad writing.
Don’t worry, this won’t scar them for life.
“Every year on my birthday my mom puts up an embarrassing photo from my childhood on my Facebook page. Sometime parents do understand…”
Don’t mess with anyone who will go to the trouble of embarrassing you instead of extending a basic courtesy.
Animals That Probably, Definitely Hate Their Lives [Click to view full gallery]