1. Get psyched. Spring cleaning! Here we go! You’re a grownup!
2. Well, not even a grownup can clean without music. Maybe you should just make a fun playlist real quick before— NO. No distractions. Cleaning.
3. Okay. First things first. That huge messy pile of papers and mail on your desk.
4. Wow, you really don’t want to go through all those pieces of paper.
5. Just, uh…make the huge messy pile into a smaller, slightly tidier pile.
6. Whoa. There was so much dust under those papers. How is there this much dust in your room? Where is it COMING from? HOW???
7. Sweep up shocking amounts of dust into a dustpan.
8. Notice the line of dirt created by the gap between the floor and the dustpan.
9. Sweep that up.
10. But now there’s another line.
12. Eh, that’s good enough for your room. Time for the kitchen!
Click for MORE: An Honest Guide to Cleaning Your Apartment
(Source: College Humor)