Your grandpa thinks he’s old because he fought in World War II. You think you’re old because you saw Mean Girls in theaters and you’re an idiot.
The internet is currently experiencing a trend of aggressive, over-the-top, you’re-going-to-lose-your-fucking-mind-if-you-click-this-so-you-should-definitely-click-this titling. And it’s stupid. So, we decided to take a look at what would ACTUALLY happen if you responded to articles the way these real Buzzfeed and Upworthy titles say you will.
We also decided to put that whole video in the form of reaction GIFs, because this is the internet and we want GIFs, dammit.
Honest App Logos [Click to finish me off]
• 17 Pictures of Super-Cute Baby Animals That Only Serve as a Reminder of One’s Own Inner Ugliness
• 12 Signs You Went to College Around the Millennium and Subsequently Wasted Your Potential
• 11 Toys from the ’90s That Were Lost in the Fire
• 6 Recurring Nightmares That Will Rob You of Even a Moment of Precious Respite
• 21 Problems That Nobody Else in the Whole Wide World Would Understand
• 15 Hollywood DILFS I Will Never Have or Ever Be
• 14 Mind-Blowing Lines from Sartre That Explain Everything
• 23 Jaw-Dropping Facts You Didn’t Know That, Now That You Know, Won’t Change a Goddamn Thing
• 9 Ryan Gosling GIFs That Do Not Fill the Endless Void
How the Internet Ecosystem Works [Click to see stage 3 and 4]
It’s the circle of non-IRL
Your 12 Weirdly Specific New Favorite Things (According To BuzzFeed) [Click for more]
Eff that. Joshua Bell will ALWAYS be my favorite violinist.
Read more of your new favorite article.
If All News Sites Worked Like BuzzFeed [Click for more]
12 Game of Thrones House Sigils for the Internet [Click for more]
Behold the mighty clans of Web-steros!
CollegeHumor Responds to BuzzFeed’s Fruitball Challenge [Click to watch]
And by “responds to” we mean “utterly crushes.”
Be like us and donate to City Harvest. Every dollar helps them deliver and rescue 4 pounds of food!
It was a valiant effort BuzzFeed. Better luck next time.