- 7:30 AM - Wake up with breakfast on the brain.
- 7:45 AM - Ask Mom what’s for breakfast.
- 8:00 AM - Eat breakfast.
- 9:00 AM - Finish breakfast.
- 9:15 AM - Think about school and college and stuff.
- 9:30 AM - Walk around.
- 9:45 AM - Look at the baby.
- 10:45 AM - Drive to Louis’s house.
- 11:00 AM - Talk with Louis about stuff— you know, school, girls.
- 11:30 AM - Drive home with the radio on. Nice.
- 11:35 AM - Refresh SaveWalterWhite.org.
- 11:37 AM - Remember that Dad was found naked in a convenience store once. Stupid gambling problem.
- 11:40 AM - Call up Uncle Hank. Talk about police stuff. Laugh a lot. Awesome, just awesome.
- 12:00 PM - Eat breakfast.
- 1:00 PM - Think about what a brainiac Dad is. Kinda cool, though.
- 1:15 PM - Take that cool car out for another spin. Snap a picture of myself to show Dad later — if he’s not busy with gambling or cancer.
- 2:15 PM - Wonder what Aunt Marie is doing, and if she’d be down to, like, watch a movie with me and the baby?
- 3:00 PM - Just chill out and listen to some cool music.
- 3:15 PM - Drive to the carwash. Play with the register. So cool.
- 3:30 PM - Ask Mom where Dad is. Weird. Whatever.
- 3:45 PM - Blush when Mom asks me about girls. Cut it out, Mom. I have a LIFE, you know. You think I’m gonna tell you about this stuff? Dream on, Mom. (Love you.)
- 4:00 PM - Drive home. Windows down. Flynn’s back, baby.
- 4:10 PM - Call Aunt Marie and ask if she needs any help with her computer.
- 4:15 PM - Think about how Uncle Hank is pretty cool. Maybe call him again. Nah, he’s probably busy putting bad guys in jail. (Awesome.)
- 4:20 PM - Sit in the backyard by the pool for a while.
- 5:20 PM - Clean blood off Dad’s shoes again (probably from his cancer).
- 5:30 PM - Call Louis to talk about some more stuff— you know, school, sports.
- 5:40 PM - Refresh SaveWalterWhite.org again. Because hey, you never know.
- 5:45 PM - Yell at the baby.
- 6:00 PM - Sing to the baby.
- 6:15 PM - Talk to the baby about stuff— you know, sports, girls.
- 6:30 PM - Stare at a wall until Mom comes home.
- 6:45 PM - Help Mom make breakfast.
- 7:00 PM - Eat breakfast.
HBO’s female viewers argue for a little more genital equality.
If Popular TV Shows Were on Other Networks [Click for more]
We’re dying to see these.
"Next Week on Mad Men…" [click for more previews]
Oh man, you can tell its gonna get CRAZY next week!
“Next Week on Mad Men…” [click for more previews]
Jeez give me a spoiler alert next time!
Following her ill-fated support of Bobby Kennedy earlier in this Mad Men season, Peggy Olson went on to make a few more declarations about historical figures, each more seamlessly-integrated into the dialogue than the last.
CollegeHumor Loves AMC [Click to begin playlist]
AMC, which airs many of our favorite shows, such as Breaking Bad, Mad Men and The Walking Dead, is alright in our book. There’s nothing funny about meth cooking zombies that work in advertising though. This is a real issue people.
Unfortunately, it gets even worse.
The government is deadlocked and there’s no way out. All in favor of being terrified?
Do You REALLY Need To Watch This TV Show? [Click for more]
A handy Flowchart to figure out which friends’ recommendations you should completely ignore.
Let’s Have a TV Baby [Click to watch]
She just wants her own little bundle of Breaking Bad DVDs.
First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the episode where Walter White strangles a guy.