War never changes. Unless you download a patch.
The Many Deaths of Toby, the Wolverine Mascot from Red Dawn [Full Post]
- Moonwalked into a minefield.
- Failed to give correct password to a sentry. Handler explained mascots don’t speak. Handler was also shot on the spot.
- Hilarious lewd dance performed around Captain Lee of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea Armed Forces led to much less hilarious repeated stabbings by bayonet.
- Accidental discharge of t-shirt cannon gave away position as well as several “Wolverines Roar!” novelty shirts to North Korean troops.
- Mascot Fight with official North Korean mascot became bloodbath after it turned out Kim Jong Un “mascot” actually real person who leads North Korea.
- Handsprings into minefield. [Keep Reading]
The 5 Types of Romantic Comedy Movie Posters [Click to view all]
Two Guys, One Girl, No Cup.
TLDNR: Surrender, Animals! [Click to continue reading]
He finally came to grips with his part in the Vietnomnom War.
“I’ve seen some things, man. Terrible things. Things you wouldn’t even understand”-Vietnam Ror
An army of one too many.
“I took a Japanese date to the Marine Corps Ball. The opening ceremony had a 10 minute presentation about Pearl Harbor and how it was the most atrocious act ever committed before 9/11.”
Love is a battlefield, which just so happens to be one of the worst places to watch a film.