Now, Iwo Jima - that was a ride.
When Drones Come Home [Click for more]
Kill-Machine-Death-Messenger-Predator Drones often receive negative press, but just because they don’t bleed doesn’t mean they don’t have hearts. After months overseas these unmanned aerial vehicles finally reunite with their families, but they are not tired. Drones are never tired.
The Many Deaths of Toby, the Wolverine Mascot from Red Dawn [Full Post]
- Moonwalked into a minefield.
- Failed to give correct password to a sentry. Handler explained mascots don’t speak. Handler was also shot on the spot.
- Hilarious lewd dance performed around Captain Lee of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea Armed Forces led to much less hilarious repeated stabbings by bayonet.
- Accidental discharge of t-shirt cannon gave away position as well as several “Wolverines Roar!” novelty shirts to North Korean troops.
- Mascot Fight with official North Korean mascot became bloodbath after it turned out Kim Jong Un “mascot” actually real person who leads North Korea.
- Handsprings into minefield. [Keep Reading]
The 5 Types of Romantic Comedy Movie Posters [Click to view all]
Two Guys, One Girl, No Cup.
TLDNR: Surrender, Animals! [Click to continue reading]
He finally came to grips with his part in the Vietnomnom War.
"I’ve seen some things, man. Terrible things. Things you wouldn’t even understand"-Vietnam Ror
An army of one too many.