Red Wedding or Purple Wedding, you definitely don’t want a Game of Thrones wedding. Warning: this video contains spoilers about the last episode!
If you’re a fan of CollegeHumor AND Pete Holmes AKA The host of the Pete Holmes Show AKA Badman then you’ll be excited to hear that they’re airing 3 EPISODES OF PRECIOUS PLUM throughout the month of April.
The first episode will be shown tomorrow night (April 1st) on The Pete Holmes Show on TBS at MIDNIGHT/11C and we would love it if all our fans watched. I’ll update everyone on what the other two dates in April will be. Stay tuned.
If you missed last week’s episode we have it for you here. Also, TONIGHT Pete Holmes will be airing another Precious Plum. Do watch.
You just HAVE to watch this show you’ve never heard of.
Finish reading The 8 Stages of Watching a New TV Show
"I don’t know, ask your mother. Or Mark Cuban."
Hey folks, Biscuit here — I don’t usually like looking at the tv, but I randomly do sometimes and react to things, so here’s MY take on some of the most PUP-ular shows on tv! Popular. Sorry, typo.
In advance of the new season, here’s everything you need to know.
"Game of Thrones" is filled with a ton of amazing characters, whether it’s Tyrion’s bearded sidekick, Daenerys’s bearded sidekick, or, hell, even Stannis’ bearded sidekick, it can be hard to figure out exactly who is the BEST character. All we know for sure is that it isn’t Rickon.
Vote now to decide on the best character once and for all.
Did you happen to see last night’s episode of Wheel Of Fortune? If you answered “no” because you have a life and were out doing something awesome, good for you, but if you DID watch it then you know just how mind blowing it was. Like seriously, I’m pretty sure even Pat Sajack shit his pants.
The customer comes last.
Finish reading If Other Businesses Worked Like the Cable Company
These shows could use a renovation.
1) Pause your tv before the moment you want to record.
2) Stand WAY too close to your tv. Like, RIGHT there.
3) Turn the volume way down.
4) Take out your phone and hold it at a 28 degree angle to the tv instead of just straight.
5) Adjust the focus until everything’s too bright to see.
6) Run a vacuum cleaner.
7) Hit “Record” on your phone a full 8-10 seconds before you start the actual clip.
8) Vigorously shake your phone throughout the clip. This will make the clip cool.
9) Laugh loudly throughout the clip into your phone.
10) Stop the clip at a random, jarring time before it’s finished.
11) Upload to Youtube and title it something unfindable.
12) Congrats! You are now literally Martin Scorsese.
If you did everything correctly, your clip SHOULD look like this.
Everywhere you look, everywhere you go - nope, still not there.