Seth tries to explain the current situation in the Ukraine faster than writer Ben Warheit can untangle a set of earbuds.
These shows could use a renovation.
LeBron stepped onto Jimmy Fallon’s court for a 1980’s rap battle and 1-one-1 game of wastepaper basketball. I think it’s safe to say that Jimmy Fallon’s move to host of The Tonight Show is (ready for it)… a slam dunk. I think it’s also safe to say that Shaq isn’t any danger of losing his title as the “best” NBA player turned rapper.
I feel certain this is the greatest thing that’s ever been done with three-hole punch college ruled paper.
1) Pause your tv before the moment you want to record.
2) Stand WAY too close to your tv. Like, RIGHT there.
3) Turn the volume way down.
4) Take out your phone and hold it at a 28 degree angle to the tv instead of just straight.
5) Adjust the focus until everything’s too bright to see.
6) Run a vacuum cleaner.
7) Hit “Record” on your phone a full 8-10 seconds before you start the actual clip.
8) Vigorously shake your phone throughout the clip. This will make the clip cool.
9) Laugh loudly throughout the clip into your phone.
10) Stop the clip at a random, jarring time before it’s finished.
11) Upload to Youtube and title it something unfindable.
12) Congrats! You are now literally Martin Scorsese.
If you did everything correctly, your clip SHOULD look like this.
THIS ONE GOES TO 12 - Introducing Peter Capaldi as Nigel Tufnel.
Everywhere you look, everywhere you go - nope, still not there.
The Avengers in 1978 VS. 2012
Looks like it only took 34 years to make Ironman look cool.
Comedian Nathan Fielder could serve up to six months in prison for serving un-inspected coffee (and pastries from Ralphs). So far he’s dodged that bullet by listing his business as an art gallery, but if you’re planning to get filthy rich by expanding into Brooklyn, you’re going to have to play by the book.
Almost as scary as New York normally is.