Finish reading —> 6 Bar Games You Can Play with Just Your Smartphone
Why complain about people checking their phones when you could make a whole game out of it? Next time you’re at the bar, try these simple smartphone-based games to liven up even the most boring of bars.
Bored of pretending to get a text message to look cool? Try these apps instead.
Finish reading —> 6 Phone Apps to Make You Seem Way Cooler Than You Are
Finish reading The 5 Awesome Tech Combinations We’d Actually Use
Every email you’ve ever sent is wrong.
Cellphone Notification Trolling
If you want to really mindfuck someone, learn to imitate their cellphone’s notification noises. It’s the kind of prank that has the power to send any potential victim into a Pavlov fit of insanity, or at the very least piss them off until they catch on. That’s exactly what Manfred Hanberg did to his friend who has no idea he’s been trolled until after checking his phone several times.
FALL IN LOVE in just 15 MINUTES without leaving your home. Here’s how —> Read
Has a photo ever more perfectly summed up the younger generation’s addiction to technology
21 Signs You Spend Too Much Time on Your Phone
1. Your first thought upon seeing your new baby cousin for the very first time is “Valencia filter, no border.”
2. You plan your day around known charger locations.
3. You occasionally feel your thigh vibrate out of nowhere, so you’re pretty sure you know what phantom limb syndrome feels like.
4. You have tried to swipe open a book.
5. You judge people by the pattern on their iPhone case.
6. When your phone is dead, and someone asks you what the weather is like, your first instinct is to say “I don’t know” — rather than look outside or simply open the front door.
7. When you close your eyes, you see Candy Crush combos.
8. This year you have spent more time arbitrarily scrolling through your Camera Roll than you have reading a newspaper.
9. When you wake up in the morning, you check your Facebook notifications before you take a sip of water.
10. Books make you twitch with anxiety.
11. You have at least once made the conscious and reasoned decision that a trip to the bathroom without your phone is probably not worth it.
Finish reading 21 Signs You Spend Too Much Time on Your Phone
Dr. Dry is the actually a pretty #dope rap name
No, no, I think you’ve got this number JUUUUST right.
Finish reading If Your Fitness App Were Brutally Honest
If only there was a way for that bad stuff to just… disappear.
To poke anyone you have to dial 9 first.