SEXY: Long Hair. NOT SEXY: Long Hairs.
Finish reading The Fine Line Between Sexy and Disgusting
Finish reading Facebook News Feed History of the World - American Civil War
On April Fools, there’s no one more deserving of a good, old-fashioned prank than your smug asshole of a cat. These pranks should help take him down a peg.
Finish reading Facebook Comment Flowchart
Always judge a book by its cover. Its gross, hairy cover.
Finish reading What You’re Saying With Your Facial Hair
Finish reading 5 New St. Patrick’s Day Cocktails for Secret Drinking
You might think you can’t have the appropriate amount of alcohol-induced fun when St. Patrick’s Day falls on a Monday, but you’re wrong. Here are some special drink recipes to help you booze the whole day through IN SECRET.
You done did it, McConaughey.
1. How come they didn’t use any muggle inventions to inform their magic inventions?
2. Why wouldn’t everyone get a magic portrait of themselves and essentially live forever?
3. Why would J.K. Rowling even include the time-turner?
4. So, was Hagrid’s dad just a pervert or what?
5. If Fred and George had the Marauder’s Map during the events of the Chamber of Secrets, why didn’t they use it to help figure out who was opening the chamber?
6. Why would Hogwarts have students ride to the castle on animals they could only see if they’d seen death?
7. Why does Malfoy try to befriend Harry when they first meet?
8. Why aren’t they more careful what they teach Slytherin kids?
Finish reading 12 Things That Still Bother Me About Harry Potter