Follow Us

CollegeHumor Staff Blog

Science, you’re great and all, but what’s really going on here?
Read 7 Things Scientists Need to Stop Spending So Much Time On

Science, you’re great and all, but what’s really going on here?

Read 7 Things Scientists Need to Stop Spending So Much Time On

Walmart's Non-Melting Ice Cream Sandwiches Can't be Trusted »
What If Google Was A Guy, Part 3 (With Special Cameo at the End!)

What If Google Was A Guy, Part 3 (With Special Cameo at the End!)

Who said having a job had to be boring?

These 17 Peoples’ Job Titles Says All There is About Living the Dream

Here’s a simple life philosophy: "Be more aware of where your food comes from, and make a daily effort to eat better."

The Health Truther knows that this philosophy is for PUSSIES. Forget “just trying to eat well” — this Facebook vet knows that EVERY SINGLE DAY, 3 more foods are revealed to have NEAR-MAGICAL HEALING POWERS OF IMMORTALITY and 3 other foods have been scientifically proven to MURDER YOU AND EVERYONE YOU CARE ABOUT (and those foods KNOW who you care about).

These reports often conflict, or are completely exaggerated for click-baiting effect, or are wholly inaccurate, but that’s not important. What IS important is that this person must post EVERY SINGLE ONE in an effort to make you aware of your inevitable impending death and to let you know that they’re now immune to liver cancer because they ate cilantro twice.

Finish reading The 7 People Who Post CONSTANTLY On Facebook

Wow. I Thought I Knew How to Cut a Cake. Until I Saw This.

(Source: youtube.com)

John Oliver Holds a Statistically Representative Climate Change Debate

"If there has to be a debate about the reality of climate change — and there doesn’t — then there is only one mathematically fair way to do it." On Last Week, John Oliver brought on Bill Nye (of course) and 96 other scientists to debate 3 climate change skeptics, because news shows shouldn’t give the impression that this is, scientifically, a 50/50 issue.

(Source: youtube.com)

CollegeHumor Articles of the Week

What Middle America Is Like According To Truck Commercials

What the Other 90% of Our Brains Is ACTUALLY Used For

6 Modern-Day Torture Devices That Would Actually Work

6 Ridiculous Comics that Explain Your Favorite GIFS

10 Ways to Drive a Girl CRAZY in the Bedroom

The Overthinker’s Guide to Dancing at Parties

10 Signs That You’re Dating A REAL Man

This Guy Is Still The Best At Tinder

A mind-blowing chart about your growing mind.
What the Other 90% of Our Brains Is ACTUALLY Used For
If you’re a fan of our illustrator Caldwell then subscribe to The Drawfee Channel on YouTube and watch him at work.  

A mind-blowing chart about your growing mind.

What the Other 90% of Our Brains Is ACTUALLY Used For

If you’re a fan of our illustrator Caldwell then subscribe to The Drawfee Channel on YouTube and watch him at work.  

Movie Scientists love to talk about how human beings only use 10% of our brain’s capabilities, but have you ever wondered what the other 90% would be used for? Here’s our best guesses at the mental abilities humans will hopefully be able to unlock in the near future.
Finish reading What the Other 90% of Our Brains Is ACTUALLY Used For

Movie Scientists love to talk about how human beings only use 10% of our brain’s capabilities, but have you ever wondered what the other 90% would be used for? Here’s our best guesses at the mental abilities humans will hopefully be able to unlock in the near future.

Finish reading What the Other 90% of Our Brains Is ACTUALLY Used For

The Mystery of the Female Thigh Gap

Fill Dat Gap with knowledge

A mind-blowing chart about your growing mind.
Read What the Other 90% of Our Brains Is ACTUALLY Used For

A mind-blowing chart about your growing mind.

Read What the Other 90% of Our Brains Is ACTUALLY Used For

Finish reading Summer Camp Brochures Cut The B.S
One time, at band/space/jesus camp…

Finish reading Summer Camp Brochures Cut The B.S

One time, at band/space/jesus camp…

CollegeHumor's Favorite Funny Videos

Science Explains: The Mystery of the Female Thigh Gap

Fill Dat Gap with knowledge.

This Graph Scientifically Explains How Your Life Will Change After Getting A Dog »