How Nate Silver Feels About Getting 50/50 on His State Predictions
Romney? Obama? Whoever the Libertarian candidate is? Vote to make your voice heard or they’ll do it for you.
- Michelle Obama seen watering marijuana plants in the White House garden.
- Romney casually mentions that he’s seen the Kid Rock/Scott Stapp sex tape.
- Paul Ryan is actually named Ryan Paul, son of Ron Paul.
- Mitt Romney final releases his tax records revealing that he owns the southwestern chicken franchise Los Pollos Hermanos.
- While stumping for Obama, Bill Clinton gets his dick sucked again.
- Tagg Romney challenges Mitt to single combat and defeats him, thus becoming the Alpha Romney.
- The internet goes wild over the newly discovered confessional vlog of Felix, the gay sixth Romney boy.
- In a jokey moment gone awry at an Ohio diner, Joe Biden shoves a veteran out of his wheelchair.
- It is revealed that Barack and Michelle Obama have been divorced for 15 years, and that their two daughters are just child actors.
- A failed attempt at bringing some levity to election day, Mitt Romney inexplicably votes in blackface.
Are you voting for the candidate that matches your beliefs? Click to find out!
SNL - The Undecided Voter
The Undecided Voters of this nation still have a lot of questions.
“When is the election? What are the names of the two people running? Can women vote?”
So anyway, we made you this in case you needed a break from all political rants on your dashboard right now.
You have a LOT to catch up on from last night’s debate:
- The Internet bravely defending Big Bird’s right to work
- The Internet meanly attacking Ann Romney’s appearance
- The New York Yankees defeating the Red Sox, Orioles, Obama, Romney, Jim Lehrer, and democracy
- All the Twitter MVPs of the Presidential debate in one place, including @FiredBigBird and @SilentJimLehrer
- This supercut of every number that was said, in order, from one to eight trillion
- 9 ways Mitt Romney will ruin PBS
- The perfect Bingo card to play along with when you catch up and watch the debate today
- And so, so, so many original GIFs of all the action
Can’t believe we missed Obama and Romney’s big kiss.
Music is such a fun, wholesome activity for anyone! What a trip!
Did you know we have an entire section on CollegeHumor dedicated to politics?
Original videos, politician gaffs, and even a cheat sheet to tell you who says what about the issues that matter most to you.
Check it out: CollegeHumor Politics