“The best comedy makes its audience extremely uncomfortable and pretty sure the comedian is trying to hit on them.” - Hallie Cantor, 2013
13 Things You Should Stop Doing In 2013 [Click for full article]
An Internet Christmas Carol [Click to continue reading]
Scrooge is getting used to some new technology.
Alright Tumblr, we’ve found pretty amazing interns on here. Let’s see if you can keep it up.
We’re looking for some fall social media/community interns! It’s a small team, so you’ll be given a broad range of responsibilities and opportunities to get involved. Not one single coffee run is on your horizon.
- Daily cultivation of new CollegeHumor content for social media
- Reporting on user engagement, response, CTR
- Ownership of CH Intern Facebook Page
- Growth strategy & audience development
- Learning to express your emotions entirely in GIFs
- Community Engagement
- Must be current college student and able to receive college credit
- Be within commuting distance of NYC and able to commit at least two days a week
- Reliable and great work ethic
- Familiar with CollegeHumor, interested in comedy and free snacks
- Familiar with Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Hootsuite, etc a plus
How to apply:
Send a polite cover letter and resume here
News Feed History of the World: June 2012 [Click to continue reading]
Read news the only way you know how…by skimming.
(Source: College Humor)