Lip reading is a strange skill.
1. How come they didn’t use any muggle inventions to inform their magic inventions?
2. Why wouldn’t everyone get a magic portrait of themselves and essentially live forever?
3. Why would J.K. Rowling even include the time-turner?
4. So, was Hagrid’s dad just a pervert or what?
5. If Fred and George had the Marauder’s Map during the events of the Chamber of Secrets, why didn’t they use it to help figure out who was opening the chamber?
6. Why would Hogwarts have students ride to the castle on animals they could only see if they’d seen death?
7. Why does Malfoy try to befriend Harry when they first meet?
8. Why aren’t they more careful what they teach Slytherin kids?
Finish reading 12 Things That Still Bother Me About Harry Potter
Never realized Picasso was THAT into Sonic.
Finish reading If Famous Artists Made Internet Fan Art
Let’s put the weirdo with the cat in charge of Discipline!
Less reruns, more reblogs.
Finish reading If Tumblr Made TV Shows
I always knew that The Breakfast Club was missing a certain something, I just didn’t know it was Judd Nelson asking Bane if he still had his V-card.
Pistolshrimps has thrown Batman and his nemesis Bane into other movies and 10 Things I Hate About You is that much better because of it.
… and it’s awesome. Pack it up, cosplayers, there’s no point in even working on your costume for this year’s Comic-Con. Because one man has already created costumes for the best comic book, Pokemon and Disney characters. Granted, most of his costumes are made with garbage, but he made them nonetheless. Man, did Ridley Scott waste way too much money on Alien, all the guy needed was a black trash bag, smh.