1. WOOOHOOOOOOO! Road trip. Got your shades, got your playlist, got your snacks. Man, you feel like such a grown up. But not just any grownup — an interesting citizen of the world. Like, you bet you’ll write a cool memoir someday. Who knows what CrAzY adventures you and your best buds will get into on this trip?
2. Jesus, you did not realize renting a car would be this expensive. And that you’d have to drive the whole way because everyone else you’re going with doesn’t have the right insurance. But whatever. This is exactly the kind of thing you SHOULD be spending money on. LIVING.
3. Huh. Traffic already. Weird. Well, once you get on the highway it’ll start being fun.
4. Your friends have already run out of interesting things to talk about, so they turned on the radio, but it’s at that annoying volume that’s too loud to ignore and too quiet to really hear well, and for some reason you’re embarrassed to ask to turn it up. It must just be you. Are you hard of hearing now? Are you super old?
5. You kinda wish you were alone in the car so you could turn it way up and sing along badly. Definitely can’t do that with other people there. At least not this early in the trip.
6. The radio’s started getting more and more fuzzy, but it’s a good song so no one wants to be the one to change it. This is getting unbearable.
Finish reading How Your Awesome Road Trip Will Actually Go
You know you want to hang out at Central Perk.
You drove twelve hours to get here, but you won’t drive another ten minutes to meet me at a restaurant that I picked out because I think you’ll like it? You’re going to eat at the Panera Bread next to your hotel instead? Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow after you visit a tourist attraction that no local would ever go to and see a movie that is playing in theaters nationally.
Finish reading The 6 Worst Kinds of Visitors from Out of Town
Don’t cover up your true self.
Finish reading What You’re Saying With Your Cover Photo
Your Girlfriend’s Guy Friend
Your girlfriend insists that they’ve been “friends forever” and that it’s “not like that.” But you know exactly what “it’s” like; he wants to fuck her. Unfortunately, there’s not too much you can do about it without seeming like a jealous jackass. Technically, he’s not doing anything wrong. He hides behind the innocent guise of a platonic relationship while waiting for the perfect opportunity to make his move. And the worst part about all this? Anything you say to your girlfriend will blow up in your face. What could you say? “I’m suspicious of him because he’s showing interest in you, and there’d be no reason to do that without the prospect of sex.” Sounds terrible. You’d be better off just biting your tongue. Let’s face it, he’ll probably never do anything offensive enough to justify your actions.
He’s such an asshole.
Finish reading The 6 Friends You Kinda Hate
The Friends finale aired 10 years ago today and here’s 10 things that still bother us about it.
Who are these other “friends” they show in party scenes?
We all spent 10 years watching Monica, Chandler, Ross, Rachel, Phoebe, and Joey, and we know that they don’t have any other friends. They have people they date and each other. That’s it. So who are all these randos they trot out during party scenes? The idea that you can spend all your time only hanging out with five other people and still have a rockin’ New Year’s Eve is just another lie “Friends” spread about your twenties. At least they used it as an excuse to wedge some black people in the background.
In their fourth contest video Amir and Ben show why fasting makes them furious.
(Source: College Humor)
Only TRUE introverts will understand.
Finish reading Flowchart: Are You an Introvert?
Hey, maybe this bowling night will be different from EVERY OTHER BOWLING NIGHT EVER.
Finish reading 7 Shocking Acts of Kindness from Animal Predators
He’s like a modern Adonis.