His name would have definitely been spelled wrong on the cup.
Few people would dare to defy the opinion of the almighty Internet. Not liking Bill Murray or Reddit is practically treason. But this dying Internet user is about to confess his deepest secrets and desecrate everything the web holds dear.
But you should still stay on the computer and watch this.
It was recently announced that Alanis Morissette’s 16-million-selling Jagged Little Pill is going to be turned into a Broadway musical. Here are some other popular albums from the ’90s set to make the leap to the stage.
Flowchart: Do You Guys Want to See the Dessert Menu? [Click to finish]
'Tis the season to be shopping.
Watch & read An Honest Shopping Haul Video
Volume One in a 10,000-Part Series. See 9,996 MORE AWESOMENESS.
Need help getting out of a test for finals week? We have you covered.
Will somebody try this?
1. How come they didn’t use any muggle inventions to inform their magic inventions?
2. Why wouldn’t everyone get a magic portrait of themselves and essentially live forever?
3. Why would J.K. Rowling even include the time-turner?
4. So, was Hagrid’s dad just a pervert or what?
5. If Fred and George had the Marauder’s Map during the events of the Chamber of Secrets, why didn’t they use it to help figure out who was opening the chamber?
6. Why would Hogwarts have students ride to the castle on animals they could only see if they’d seen death?
7. Why does Malfoy try to befriend Harry when they first meet?
8. Why aren’t they more careful what they teach Slytherin kids?
Finish reading 12 Things That Still Bother Me About Harry Potter