Back row: tall people. Front row: shortsighted people.
10 Things Hostess Could Have Done to Avoid Going Out of Business [Click for Full Post]
- Had a fire sale in Colorado, Washington, and any other state with a college in it.
- Convinced a rapper, ideally Jay-Z, to change his name to Host-S pro bono so they could compete with Drake’s.
- Taped three Twinkies together and sold them as neck pillows outside of airports.
- Made Ho-Hos as sexy as the name suggests.
- Toned down the sexiness of Ding Dongs to make the name fit. [Keep Reading]
“You Only Look Okay”
25 More Rappers Who Need Name Changes Like Snoop [Click to continue reading]
Snoop Dogg made headlines today by changing his name to Snoop Lion after being rechristened by a Rastafarian priest. Here are a 25 more rappers we think should follow in his footsteps with illin’ name changes of their own:
Every rapper’s got to have a nonsense syllable to fall back on sometime, so we’ve got 32 of the greats saying nothing whatsoever right here.
The last time I saw this money involved in a fight, I was reading International Relations section of the newspaper.
CollegeHumor’s Round-Up of Best Tweets: July 2nd
(Source: College Humor)
If you know ANYONE in the Hip Hop community, we beg that you pass them this audition. You won’t be disappointed.