Not gonna lie, this one’s literally just flowers in a Mason Jar for $16.
Sharing a beer with your dad is heartwarming. Sharing multiple beers with yourself and then calling your dad is dangerous. Listen as John picks up the phone and attempts family bonding under the influence.
Finish reading Every Cocktail Bar Menu Ever
Finish reading - Your Phone Is Like Your Drunk Friend
PAIRS WELL with MORE WINE
How You Actually See Wine Bottles [Finish me!]
It was a good choice.
(Source: Laughing Squid)
1. Beer is about 95% water. Why be a pussy, just drink the full 100%
2. Your body is about 60% water. So when you drink water, it’s like drinking yourself. That’s cannibalism. Cannibalism is way more hardcore than drinking beer. If you really want to be cool drink water.
3. It’s cheaper.
4. If you spend your life believing that water is as good as beer, than you’d be living in a world where beer rains from the sky. That’s a really cool world.
5. Drowning, Contamination, Hyponatremia. Water causes a lot more deaths than beer, and is far more awesome and dangerous. If you die drinking beer - you’re a nerd.
6. Waters have sharks in them!
7. They talk about how water got made in the bible - the most famous book ever. That’s way cooler than that lame Guinness factory tour.
8. Women at work would be more impressed by seeing you replacing a heavy water jug, than seeing you hiccup, drunk, at your desk.
9. People have sex in water. People on Game of Thrones have sex in water!
10. Water is so tough, it breaks out of pregnant women’s uteri. 5 MORE reasons.
Which one do you relate to most?
If Drugs Had Mascots [Click for the last 2]
What You’ll Need
- One Deck of Cards
- One Bottle of Red Wine
How It’s Played
This is a fun twist on the classic card game Memory. Place the all cards face down and flip them over two at a time, trying to find a pair of matching numbers. Drink every time you don’t get a match drink for a number of seconds equal to the sum of the numbers on the cards. This is a game that gets harder the more you drink. I mean, you’re drinking to forget anyway. Why not make a game of it?
3 MORE Awesome Drinking Games (For People Drinking Alone) [Click to learn how to play]
Last night’s party was CRAAAAZAYYY - no one peed on my bed OR stole my Foreman Grill!
See the LAST 2 Reasons Why Parties Are Way Better AFTER College [Click to finish]