Do you hang out on reddit? Live for caturday on Tumblr? Tweet more interesting things than what you just ate? Find funny things on the internet weeks before your friends do? Cool, let’s help you turn that into an internship!
We’re looking for a social media/community intern to join our marketing team this fall. It’s a small team, so you’ll be given a broad range of responsibilities and opportunities to get involved. Not one single coffee run is on your horizon.
- Daily cultivation/organization of new CollegeHumor content for social media
- Reporting on user engagement and response
- Management of CH Intern Facebook Page
- Managing posting calendar
- Furthering CH community presence on discovery sites (Reddit, SU)
- Hanging out on the internet all day
- Must be current college student and able to receive college credit
- Be within commuting distance of NYC (Our office is located in Manhattan)
- Be able to commit at least three days a week
- Reliable and great work ethic
- Winning personality, familiar with CollegeHumor, interest in comedy and unlimited free snacks
How to apply:
Send a polite cover letter and resume to email@example.com
(Source: College Humor)