The Summer is coming to an end and that can only mean one thing – you waited too long to make that awesome summer fling happen. Sucks. Get over it. And this time, instead of sulking all semester, why don’t you come work for us!
Here’s what we need from you:
- A good sense of humor.
- Familiarity with CollegeHumor and Internet comedy.
- Willingness to learn and work with a team.
- Live within commuting distance to our office in Manhattan.
- $2,755.43 CASH to pay off Rosie’s crippling credit card debt.
That’s right, you don’t need to receive college credit anymore to apply! What does that mean? For one, no more jumping through hoops with career development counselors who couldn’t even advise themselves to choose a better career than career development.
Instead, we’ll pay you… MINIMUM WAGE!
What you’ll do here:
- Help find, title, caption and post videos/pictures.
- Compile galleries, surveys, and toplists.
- Photoshop! (if you’re proficient it’s a huge plus on your application)
- Brainstorm general ideas for the site.
- Report to the cash-strapped Rosie. Seriously, every penny helps.
- Pitch and write your own articles!
If that sounds like something you’re interested in, send a polite cover letter and resume to us at CollegeHumorInterns@Gmail.com.