20 Questions You Should Never Ask in Class [Click for full article]
- I know you said that this wouldn’t be included on the exam, but [INSERT ANYTHINGHERE].
- Yes, but would these principles still hold true if humans existed in a vacuum in outer space and there was no such thing as linear time or reality?
- Before I jump into the recurring motifs in Emily Dickinson’s poetry, can someone tell me if the tribal tattoo on my lower back looks infected?
- Is our textbook missing a chapter? I couldn’t find the part where it explains that the Holocaust was all just a hilarious hoax.
- Aren’t we just cheating ourselves in the long run if we all don’t read The Brothers Karamazov in its native Russian?
- Could I make my final project about how all of this “Introduction to Physics” stuff is kind of like Twitter?
- This is a little off topic, but could we safely say that we have now officially entered the post-post-post-modern age?
- Would you mind elaborating a bit more on the critical response to the homosexual undercurrents of Hitchcock’s earlier films? Also, what the fuck is a homosexual?
- How come we’re not reading any J.K. Rowling? Isn’t this Classics of American Literature? [Keep Reading]