We’re looking for some social media/community interns! It’s a small team, so you’ll be given a broad range of responsibilities and opportunities to get involved. Not one single coffee run is on your horizon.
- Daily cultivation of new CollegeHumor content for social media
- Reporting on user engagement, response, CTR
- Ownership of CH Intern Facebook Page
- Growth strategy
- Learning to express your emotions entirely in GIFs
- Furthering CH community presence on discovery sites (Reddit, SU)
- Community Engagement
- Must be current college student and able to receive college credit
- Be within commuting distance of NYC (Our office is located in Manhattan)
- Be able to commit at least three days a week
- Reliable and great work ethic
- Winning personality, familiar with CollegeHumor, interest in comedy and unlimited free snacks
How to apply:
Send a polite cover letter and resume here
Also please include a link to your tumblr/twitter so we don’t have to google you until we find it ourselves.